There are several ways to support the Yellowstone Club Community Foundation:
- Annual giving
- Multi-year giving through the Black Diamond Club
- Gifts of stock or through your will or trust
- Memorial and tribute funds
- Special funds, campaigns, and events
- Club Members may give using the form below
Our tax ID: #27-1974255.
Giving can be done:
- By mail:
Yellowstone Club Community Foundation
1111 Research Drive, Unit B
Bozeman, MT 59718
For more information, contact:
- Britt Ide, Executive Director
Yellowstone Club Community Foundation is organized as a Montana charitable public benefit corporation and has achieved its status as a Section 501(c)(3) charitable organization. This designation entitles donors to a charitable income tax deduction under Internal Revenue Code Section 170(c)(2) for contributions made to the Foundation to the full extent otherwise allowed by law.